Scope of application
FUNDATION PROA (PROACTIVA “OPEN ARMS”), undertakes to protect the privacy of users who access the website indicated below with the following address https://www.openarms.es (hereinafter the "Website").
The contents of the website are owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Fundation PROA.
The use of this website confers the condition of user (hereinafter, the "user"). The user can browse and use the Website without having to provide any personal data. The only personal data to which Fundation PROA will have access to will be those voluntarily provided by the user through the forms set up for this purpose, or when they contact Fundation PROA via e-mail or in any other way provided on the Website. If personal data is collected through cookies, the user will be duly informed via the Cookies Policy, as well as through the channels required by current legislation.
Personal data protection
Considering the above, and in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in compliance with the provisions of the regulations in force, we hereby provide information on the points indicated below:
1. The controller of your personal data is:
FUNDATION PROA (PRO-ACTIVA “OPEN ARMS”)
Calle Rector número 95, bajos, Badalona, Cataluña (08912).
T. 93 128 28 30
You can contact the Data Protection Controller/Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data processed, registration of processing activities and their purpose. With regard to the processing of the personal data provided to us, or any other data that may arise during the performance of a service for the user, we inform you that such data will be incorporated into the existing data processing system, which is owned by and is the responsibility of Fundation PROA, and that the user expressly consents to the processing of such data in a lawful, fair, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner for:
- Sending information that may be of interest to you.
- Attending to your requests.
Without prejudice to the obligation to accept the Newsletter, the user gives their express consent to receive electronic communications from Fundation PROA.
Children under 18 years of age may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
For these purposes, the user provides the following data: name and surname, e-mail address or any other data required in the corresponding form, as well as the information provided in the message.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, with the exception of customising advertising and to prevent Internet fraud.
3. The personal data storage period will be the time needed for complying with the legal obligations related to the services provided.
If you subscribe to the newsletters, your e-mail address will be stored until such time as you unsubscribe.
The information collected by our cookies is stored for a maximum period of 2 years.
4. Legal basis for processing personal data. The processing of personal data is based on informed consent obtained in accordance with data protection legislation, which is given when ticking the check box as required by the Website.
5. Transfer of personal data. No personal data is transferred to third parties
6. User rights. Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, suppression, opposition and the right not to be subject to individual decisions by sending a signed written request, including their full name and a photocopy of their ID card or other valid supporting document, to Fundation PROA at the above address or to email address email@example.com.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge, unless unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the user will bear the cost of processing the request.
You are also informed that you may contact the relevant supervisory authority to submit any complaint you consider appropriate.
7. Data collection through devices such as mobile phones or tablets. When you download or use applications created by Fundation PROA, or use its website or request or consent to location-based services, if applicable, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device or tablet, including a unique identifier for such devices. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services such as search results and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to disable these location-based services.
Fundation PROA informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to maintain the level of security required for the personal data processed and has also implemented the necessary mechanisms to prevent, where possible, unauthorised access, theft, unlawful modifications and loss of data.
In this respect, we process personal data using certificate-based encryption that encodes the information provided by the user.
We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in place in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of users’ personal information. Our security procedures may require us to ask you for proof of identity from time to time before we can provide you with confidential information.
In accordance with current regulations, Fundation PROA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data provided by the user when browsing this Website, and with its obligation to keep such data confidential.
Use of third-party cookies
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All the contents of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights. This content includes, but is not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, language code, software and other elements that appear on the Website. Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, and by any means, of all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of Fundation PROA or of the owner of the same.
Trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Website are also protected by law.
Under no circumstances may the user modify or use such intellectual or industrial property in such a way that its disclosure would be detrimental to Fundation PROA, in which case Fundation PROA will claim for any damages arising from the improper use by third parties of its intellectual or industrial property.
Fundation PROA does not grant any license or authorisation of use of any kind for its industrial and/or intellectual property rights or any other property or right related to the Website, services or contents.
The following are examples of the information we collect and analyse: The Internet IP address you use to connect to the Internet with your computer, your email address, username and password for your account, information about your computer and Internet connection and your browser type and version, your time zone settings, your browser connection type and version, the operating system and platform you use, your "visit history" (URL) from, through and to our Website (including date and time), number of cookies, and any phone numbers you have used to call our customer service. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also called local shared objects), or similar data at certain locations on our Website to prevent fraud, among other purposes. During your visits to the Website, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about how you interact with the page (mouse clicks, page scrolling and the number of times you mouse over certain items), and how you leave the website. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for diagnostic analysis and fraud prevention purposes.
Notices and revisions
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (these are known as ‘session cookies’).
Most browsers support cookies by default and, regardless of the browser type, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your consent – which is given by activating the cookies in your browser - Fundation PROA will not link the data stored in the cookies with the personal data you provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Cookies are important for the functionality of our website. The primary function of our cookies is to improve the user’s experience while browsing. For example, they can be used to remember the language you use during navigation and for future visits.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services within it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements that are part of an order, completing the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for disseminating video or audio files and sharing content on social networks.
- Session cookies: These collect and store data during the user's session, to provide a service, for example. They are deleted at the end of the session.
- Functionality cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a set of criteria in the user's device, such as language preference, type of browser used to access the service, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to count the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this, we may analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile in order to display advertising based on the same.
What are proprietary cookies and third-party cookies?
- Proprietary cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
You will not be able to share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences.
You will not be able to customise your geographical preferences such as your time zone, currency or language.
The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and website traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
Can cookies be deactivated or deleted?
You can refuse the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any time by changing your Internet browser settings. You can allow, block (all cookies or only those of a specific domain) or delete cookies installed on your computer.
For more information about Firefox click here:
For more information about Chrome click here:
For more information about Explorer click here:
For more information about Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here:
Cookies used on this website
This Website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who post comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This helps combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Cookies are stored in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this Website. By using the Website, you consent to Google’s processing of data about you. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this respect must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like and Share.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and from your browser you have the right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
By using this Website the user expressly accepts
the processing of their information, collected in the manner
and for the purposes mentioned above.
Terms and conditions of use
This document, and those referred to herein, sets out the terms and conditions governing the use of the following website (hereinafter, the "Terms"): https://www.openarms.es
General terms between Fundation PROA and the user:
- The user undertakes to use the services and content on our Website in accordance with the law and the general and specific terms and conditions of the services offered by Fundation PROA at all times, and to refrain from using them to:
- Engage in illegal activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
- Carry out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulations on intellectual and industrial property or any other applicable legal system.
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any content of the Website.
- Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that justifies terrorism or infringes human rights.
- The party responsible for the file is:
FUNDATION PROA (PRO-ACTIVA “OPEN ARMS”), with Tax Identification Number C.I.F G66752239, domiciled at Calle Rector número 95, bajos, Badalona, Cataluña (08912) and with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for the purposes of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided for by law.
- Our recommendations or value judgements about the services or content, and the announcement of promotions, must be considered by the user as opinions made in good faith, without these being considered factual claims, nor as forming part of any contract with the user.
- The user, by ticking the check box “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” gives their express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from Fundation PROA.
- The links that appear on the Fundation PROA website to other websites are provided for information purposes only and Fundation PROA will not be responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on destination pages located in another domain.
- All content, trademarks, logos, drawings, etc. that appear on the Fundation PROA website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights that are expressly reserved by Fundation PROA or, where applicable, by the persons or companies that appear as authors or owners of the rights. Any violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, it is prohibited to reproduce, exploit, alter, distribute or publicly communicate, by any title or means, the totality of the contents of the Fundation PROA website for uses other than the legitimate information about the services offered. In any event, prior written consent by Fundation PROA is required.
- The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is that of Spain. The judges and courts of the domicile of Fundation PROA will be competent to hear disputes arising from the interpretation or application of this clause, expressly waiving the user's own jurisdiction.
- Any data sent or forwarded by the user through the Fundation PROA Website, or any information they provide, is protected by the most advanced network electronic security techniques. Similarly, the data provided and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorised access by third parties. Fundation PROA makes every effort to have the most up-to-date systems possible to ensure the effectiveness of these security systems.
- The links to other websites that appear on the Fundation PROA website are provided for information purposes only and Fundation PROA will not be responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on destination pages located in another domain.